The main objective of the Organization in the development of professional education of specialists in the field of Podology and foot care, as well as providing citizens with access to quality medical services in the field of podology.
The main activities of the Organization are:
- Providing access to quality training in the fields of podology and foot care.
- Collaboration with state and non-state educational institutions for the application of practical experience of association members training programs in the fields of podology and foot care.
- Conducting seminars, training, and other educational events.
- Collaboration with public and private insurance companies in order to provide access to high-quality specialized professional risk insurance programs for specialists in the field of podology and foot care.
- Collaboration with manufacturers of equipment and tools for the application of practical experience in improving tools, equipment, and tools in the field of podology and foot care.
- Free consultations with Mohamed Nuri Hamdoun, President of the Association.
- Free consultations with Larisa Katranzhi, accountant of the Association.
- Attendance at conferences organized by the Association with a 50% discount on the cost of attendance.
- Attendance at seminars and pieces of training organized by Associations with a 25% discount on the cost of attendance.
- Business support (Consulting on the launch and management of the private practice, including accounting and other legal advice).
- Each member of the Association is assigned a registration number, a card of a member of the association, and a certificate of membership in the Association.
- Using the Association logo as a member of the Association in marketing.